Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sweet Summer Linky over at 24/7 Teacher

I am joining my first linky party with Amy from 24/7 Teacher. Wow, it is a little intimidating to say the least but I just had to get my feet wet I guess.

Well, summer is in full swing and we are almost in the middle of summer. It will not be too long before school starts again. Time sure flies, doesn't it? So, I have for you one of my free creations that is in my stores. This came upon me quick so I did not have time to create something new. There have been a lot of downloads, though, so this must be a good one--LOL.
 So head over to my shop and snag it up before summer is gone.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award.

    Check it out at my blog!

    24/7 Teacher: Amy Harrod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you!! I am humbled and honored that you did that. I will, I will. Not sure I have heard about the Liebster Award so I will check it out.

    Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...