Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Where ????

Hey,
Have ya been wondering where I was; did you miss me? Well, school started for me on August 19th and it has been CRAZZZY and HOT. Last two days we have had to take a two hour early release. We do not have air conditioning in the school. It can get over 100 degrees in those classrooms. I was apprehensive about starting back but now that it has been almost two weeks, I am a lot better; did not know where I was going to be or what I was going to be doing. Plus, I just do not like getting up at 6 am--I am not a morning person HAHA. I have completed several games so I need to upload those in a few days. They are cute I must say. Until then--

Toodles,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you but I have not kept up with it like I should have. Maybe this will spur me on to do just that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...