Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I've been bad!!

I have soooo bad---please forgive me for taking so long to write. I have been very neglectful to my little blog. Life has certainly had a bearing on my getting to do this but alas, here I am. Finally!!

A little catching up is in order. I am done with classes and will start student teaching in February was suppose to start student teaching but now am told that the placement will not work. Not only that but I have to take a leave of absence resign from my job at the district that I have work at for so long so that will put my family in a financial hardship more so than it already is. My husband is disabled, you see; I am the only one working. May God hold us together, bless us, and allow us to keep everything without losing it all. It is going to be a long, long rough road; one that I have to take whether I want or not. A leap of faith. I was excited and nervous but now I am petrified, confused, and hurt.

I am very proud of myself, though. I got an A in every class, 30 total, and my GPA is 3.98. Not bad for an almost 53 year old. I am glad it is over with. Enough with homework for this old gal--for now anyway.

It was time for some R & R so to say the least, I was so looking forward to winter break except it has dragged on for another week with this Polar Vortex and snow. The roads are a sheet of ice out here in the country not to mention the -10 degrees. We now have to make up four days. We forfeit MLK day and President's day--so far. Winter is just starting. We have two to three months of this stuff. Will spring ever come???

While I was home, I have been busy making printables for my shops. I finally got back into the grove of making them. It has been forever. I will post them here for all to see as I upload them to my shops. I think there is going to be about 20. I have also made two bundles; one of my rhyming games and another one of my new phonics games. I hope they do well!!

Oh, by the way, my birthday will be next week. Maybe I will do a sale for that event or a giveaway. Never done that before. Hum!

I also have developed a new kind of printable for my shops. Details will be revealed when I upload all the new games. Can't wait to see if anyone likes it. HINT--it has to do with Altoids. Enough said.

Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...