Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's Here--It's Finally Here!!! Tin Printables!

You ask what is here?? and what am I talking about???

Well, it is finally here. The one thing I have been rolling around in my head for months. My Tin Printables.

This is the first one hot off the presses. It is free. Yes, I said FREE. Just go to one of my shops and pick it up.  The directions are enclosed on how to make it. It uses an Altoid's tin and Mod Podge. I have one more that I have created but I am planning on doing more. Here is a picture of the what the inside looks like.



This is a great way to house your flashcards and transport them with you wherever you go.  No more lost cards. Just pick it up and put it in your pocket.

Any suggestions, comments, or feedback would be appreciated.

Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...