Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Changes to the Blog


Hey there,

I have been learning all kinds of new things thanks to so many tutorials that I found. It has helped me tremendously from changing the header to little things like my signature and the "You Might Like This" section at the bottom of the post. It probably is still not professional looking as I would like but I am getting there from my humble beginnings not too long ago. Still, maybe I do not want it to look too professional because really, would that be me--I don't think so.

This weekend I learned how to add a different background to the blog using Pixlr. This program is hard but with practice it is so bad. I also learned how to do a custom header. I need this because of my logo. This was thanks to Megan at I Teach What's Your Superpower.

Then I found another blog with the help from Michelle at the 3AM Teacher that has helped me center the header, put the "you might like" section, a signature. That site is The Cutest Blog on the Block. They have everything you could image to help you from headers, backgrounds, accessories, and even tutorials. I was just snooping and found the tutorials.

This is my new header by the way.
I still have a lot to learn. I want to add buttons next for facebook and email. I think I am doing okay but it is slow going. I think it is all the codes that you have to know and where to put them.

Toodles,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...