Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Welcome to My Blog

I have always wanted to start my own blog but could not find a creative idea or way to grab somebody's interest. There are so many wonderful and informative blogs out there--where would mine fit in? But I found out today that there is no better time to start than the present--soooooo here I am and here it is. I hope my adventures sparks a little something in everyone whether it be creativity or just a smile.

I am a paraprofessional and I work at a school district in Ohio. I am studying to be a Special Education teacher. I have nine three no (12/2013) classes left; I am done except for student teaching. I cannot wait to say the least. I love to teach reading and love to work with early elementary students. I love all the elementary grades but Kindergarten is my favorite.

I do not have a class per say just YET, but I have so many ideas and freebies and printables and creations and well, just a piece of me that it seems to be busting out at the seams. This is going to be simple at first but I am sure it will evolve into something magnificent; or at least I pray so. Please be patient with me as I learn all this wonderful technology that we have at our fingertips as we go through this journey together.


Blessings and toodles,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...