Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Design

I have been playing with blogger to find a way to personalize my blog more, and I have found one that for right now, I am willing to leave alone. But, as some will attest, it will not stay this way. I like to change things around and like I said, I am still learning. I am having to find out things on my own without guidance but I'm okay with that.Sometimes that is the only way to learn.

I did make something from scratch today.  I could not find any that suited me. I am rather happy with the way she turned out. I will put her here so you can look at her better. I drew her on paper and then scanned her into Word. I added some embellishments and wah-lah  I may just take her as my logo--not sure about that yet.

Toodles,
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...