Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Welcome Gift



I love to create. I love to paint and do crafts but since my time is limited with work and school, creating printables gives me my crafting fix. I must say it is in my blood. I look at things and wonder what I can do to make something out of that. It is a sickness I think.

So, I have a store front on Teacher's Notebook. The store is just starting out and while it is not doing quite as well as I had hoped at the moment, I must have faith that one day it will. Everyone has to start somewhere. RIGHT????

So, your free welcome gift is at the store. There are four to choose from. Just go there and download.

Feedback is much appreciated--that is how we learn.

Toodles,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...