Friday, November 15, 2019

New one--hot off the presses

Good evening,
I just wanted to pop in to show you my latest. I found this clipart and it was donuts made into turkeys. I had to have them. After purchasing, I wondered "What am I going to make with them". I knew it had to be something for Thanksgiving. Then it came to me--another one about telling time but this one would be to the minute. I had been beating around the bush before but this one had to be to the minute. I will show you the cover.
     https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Time-to-1-Minute-Time-for-a-Turkey-Donut-5027613
Don't you just love the clip art. It comes from Purple Palmetto on TpT. I just love their clip art. If you want to take a closer look, click on the link under the picture. It is on sale for a limited time--only $1.00.

I have more almost finished. I did some printables with compare and contrast. I will write a post when those three are finished.

Have a blessed day!!
Toodles,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...