Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Another set of printables

I have also been working on another set. I am not quite finished with this one. It takes a lot of time to create one printable.  I will show you a cover so you can guess. Which one will I choose? Oh, I know. . .
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/State-Facts-and-Research-Kentucky-Kentucky-What-Do-You-See-4953236


Kentucky--this is the state where I was born. I have not got to the state where I live yet but soon. I think I am about one state away. I am on 39 now with the next almost finished. I am creating them in alphabetical order. Keeps me straight that way.

In each printable, is a book that shows state facts with a picture of each to color. It also has a poster of the state map, a collage of colored pictures and one exactly like it in black and white to color. It also has a worksheet to check for understanding. 

It is so fun to work on these. I am learning a lot about each state. It is taking so long because I am having to look for other clip art for the extra facts. Here is an image of what's inside.

Like I said; they are super fun to work on, but I had to take a break. I will finish them, I promise. Like the alphabet/sound set, I will feel sad. I have been working on others so I will have to show them later as well.

Until then . . . Toodles,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...