Saturday, November 9, 2019

Blog changes

Good evening!!
I have been working on the blog today. I have changed the header as you can see. My new logo that I made is up. Here is the picture . . .
She is similar to the one that I had before but the shape of her face is different to more closely resemble a mouse since that is part of the shop's name. I think she is cute. It is crude and not as crisp as I would have liked but it will do for now. I don't have the proper technology or software to make it better. Well, not yet anyway.

I have also changed some of the colors and the fonts. There is not much I can do except for what Blogger allows so this will also have to do.

I think my work is done for today--it is getting late here in Ohio. It is already dark outside. I hate that!! Thanks for coming to take a peek. Until next time.

Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...