Thursday, August 28, 2014

Okay----What has been happening in my life????

     Well, that is a loaded question. Where do I start?? I think I last mentioned something about student teaching. Got that done!! YEA!! It all worked out in the end--with the Lord's help of course. God is good!!!! I cannot tell you how good it feels to not have to do any homework.
     There has been a little bump in the road though. I somehow took the wrong test in May; my
fault--maybe; university's fault--maybe. I would say a little of both. Anyway, I had to take another test in July. This one was about educational pedagogy. It took six weeks to hear back if I passed or not. Another THANK YOU, LORD!!! I was very unsure if I had on this one and knew that if I didn't, I did not want to take it again but would have to and would have to wait sixty days. Did I mention that I hate waiting?
     Now, the university can send the letter of recommendation that I had been waiting for--right?? Well, they did but it was wrong. They left one of my student teaching classes off the list. That's a biggie. Back to the drawing board. Now, I am waiting for the revised one to arrive. Did I mention that I hate waiting?
     Unfortunately, I missed the window and the opportunity to get a teaching position for this coming school year. Maybe God thought I wasn't ready just yet. I know that He has just the perfect job for me--I have to be patient!! I have to have faith!! But did I mention that I hate waiting??
      Financially, it has been rough to say the least. I knew it would be seven months without a job but now it looks to be longer. My hope was that the shops would do well and keep us afloat but they have not. I have only sold three printables in the last three months. I am not sure what I am doing wrong; I have to be patient!! I have to have faith!! But did I mention that I hate waiting??  I hope that we can hang on a little longer. The Lord has kept us thus far; I am sure He will continue and He will work on my patience. 

Toodles,

Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...