Saturday, November 9, 2019

I am back . . .

Good day,
Forgive me; I am a little rusty it seems. Looking at my posts, it has been almost 4 years since I posted anything to this little blog. I can't believe it!! Life seems to have taken over for awhile, but I am back. To catch up, I have been working all those years. I finally got that teachers position I so hoping to get. However, it was not the perfect job, nor my dream job, to say the least and it was certainly not the one I was praying for. It affected my health. In fact, in July, I had to have surgery on my both eyes. It was caused by my blood pressure being so high. Having diabetes did not help the case either. I was concerned that I would never see again. Surgery worked, Praise The LORD. The eyes are not where they once were, but at least I can see. I have had three mini strokes in the last two years, as well. So, I am convalescing at home until that perfect (and the one I am praying for) one comes along.  In the meantime, I have been working on my printables. I think I have finished close to 100 new ones so far.  I also revamped and reformatted my existing ones. That took awhile--no kidding--about two months.  I changed some covers, changed the clip art on some (I found better ones to use), I added more to some (they seemed kind of skinny before), and changed my terms of use page to reflect current trends. But I am happy with the outcome; it was also therapy for me. I have missed sharing on this blog. I do not like where life has taken me, though. Being so sick is not fun at all and the reason for my being sick was, and is, pointless. No one should have to go through what I did.  I still love to teach but teaching did not seem to love me. However, that is in the past, and I have to move on. It was an experience; one that I would have rather learned another way.  However, I do look forward to sharing what I have done over the last six months. Until then--Back to creating!! 
Oh, I almost forgot--I am planning on revamping the blog so look for some major changes in the near future. May have to get some help on that one! It is time!!

Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...